A to B, C to D, these executive safety boots will walk you from the board room to the site with no time lost. Steel toe protection in a sleek new design.
Built to protect
The #787 safety boots are packed with features including:
ELASTIC SIDE CONVENIENCE – With a convenient elastic side, these boots are easy on, easy off so you can leave hard work at the door.
TPU OUTSOLE—140°C HEAT RESISTANT – The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, therefore withstanding temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
FULLY LINED – The full lining provides the next level of executive comfort.
COMFORT AIR PU FOOTBED – Comfort Air PU footbed which is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD RESISTANT – Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard.
This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
STEEL TOE CAP – Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact.
Materials & specifications
- Classic black leather elastic side, dress safety boot
- Fully lined
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection
- Comfort Air PU footbed which is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable
- Lightweight TPU sole with rubber inserts delivers excellent grip and offers great wear resistance
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- slip resistant
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Nylon shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with skeletal stability
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting impact resistant steel toe cap
- PU – Polyurethane
- TPU – Thermoplastic Polyurethane